31 May 2014
Feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin
Theology of the Visitation (Lk 1:39-56)
- Maria demonstrates a spirituality of care to her cousin Elizabeth – stayed presence (6 months)
- Shares her joy and rejoices with her cousin as well – a spirit of sharing
- She reaches out to her cousin, her knowledge – leads to action- faith leads to action
Some Reflection questions
- Since Mary is our Patroness, and has a spirituality of care,- how can we define our spirituality as a Sodality/Council of Women in the Diocese?
- What measures/steps can we take/implement to render our response relevant to the needs of those whom we care for and to the signs of our time?